School and Child Care Resources
2012 Winter Illness Campaign
Flu can spread quickly in places, such as schools and child care centres, where large number of children learn and play in close contact with each other. All schools and children's services should remind staff and students about good hygiene practices and how to minimise the spread of infection.
- The Winter flu season - Key points for schools
- NSW Health Influenza factsheet
- See How Billy Spreads the Flu video (influenza prevention video by students from Charles Sturt University).
Winter Illness A3 Poster - 2012 download
Order Copies of the Winter Illness Poster
To order copies of the Winter Illness A3 poster please email a request to:
In the request, please include:
- delivery address and contact details
- quantities of the the poster required
- reference to the Winter Illness 2012 campaign, for clarity.