NSW Health Budget 2010/11
The 2010-11 NSW state budget is another record investment in Health. At $16.4 billion, it is an 8.6% increase on last year's budget. That's an extra $1.3 billion available for better health services and new health infrastructure across the state.
On this page you will find a comprehensive overview of what the 2010-11 Budget means for the people of NSW and their public health system.
|NSW Health Budget 2010/11 (31 pages)|
- Budget 2010-11 - Building for NSW's future [PDF, 248KB]
- Building Better Health Services for the Central Coast's Future
- Building Better Health Services for the Hunter's Future
- Building Better Health Services for the Illawarra's Future
- Building Better Health Services for Western Sydney's future
- Building Better Health Services for St. George and Sutherland Shire's future
- Building Better Rural and Regional Health Services