Programs & Projects
NSW Health works to protect, promote, maintain and improve the health of the people of NSW. We have introduced a range of initiatives to help provide people with access to the health care they need and to reduce the impact of chronic disease, avoid ill health and live healthier lives.
- Keep Them Safe
- My Health Record
- NSW General Practice Council
- NSW Statewide Infant Screening - Hearing (SWISH) Program
- NSW Health Radiation Oncologist Overseas Recruitment
- Program of Appliances for Disabled People
- State Nursing Homes initiative
- StEPS: Statewide Eyesight Preschooler Screening
Free vision screening program for all 4-year old children.
- Transport for Health (IPTAAS)