About the NSW Public Health Bulletin
The Bulletin is indexed by MEDLINE.
The Bulletin aims to provide its readers with population health data to motivate effective public health action by:
- providing timely statewide feedback on the surveillance of notifiable communicable diseases;
- publishing peer-reviewed articles describing local public health work;
- reporting on general public health matters, such as major policy initiatives;
- fulfilling a workforce-development role by providing a peer-review forum through which public health workers can publish their work;
- reporting the results of work of the New South Wales public health workforce;
- showcasing innovative public health work;
- presenting the public health work of other divisions.
Comments or suggestions regarding the Bulletin are welcome and should be directed to:
NSW Public Health Bulletin
NSW Ministry of Health
Locked Mail Bag 961
NORTH SYDNEY NSW 2059