- Publications & Resources
- Annual Report 2009/10 NSW Department of Health
Annual Report 2009/10 NSW Department of Health
The Annual Report outlines the functions and activities of the Department and Area Health Services over the 2009/10 financial year.
This report has been split into 11 small files to accommodate slow download capabilities.
Under the Annual Reports (Departments) Act 1985 the NSW Department of Health is required to table the audited financial statements of each controlled entity.
This volume of the Annual Report contains the Financial Statements of each entity indexed as follows:
Note: Some of the files require a high amount of bandwidth to download.
1. Albury Base Hospital - PDF [8,623KB]
2. Albury Wodonga Health Special Purpose Service Entity - PDF [7,260KB]
3. Bureau of Health Information - PDF [16,966KB]
4. Clinical Excellence Commission - PDF [146KB]
5. Graythwaite Trust - PDF [411KB]
6. Greater Southern Area Health Service - PDF [2,392KB]
7. Greater Western Area Health Service - PDF [261KB]
8. Health Administration Corporation - PDF [28,011KB]
9. Health Administration Corporation Special Purpose Service Entity - PDF [7,965KB]
10. Hunter New England Area Health Service - PDF [389KB]
11. Justice Health - PDF [1,138KB]
12. North Coast Area Health Service - PDF [999KB]
13. Northern Sydney Area Health Service - PDF [2,633KB]
14. Royal Alexandra Hospital for Children - PDF [3,088KB]
15. South Eastern Sydney and Illawarra Area Health Service - PDF [1,586KB]
16. Sydney South West Area Health Service - PDF [28,379KB]
17. Sydney West Area Health Service - PDF [2,598KB]
File link: Annual Report 2009/10 NSW Department of Health
File size: 5753Kb
Date of Publication: 30 November 2010
Author Branch: Strategic Communications
This web page and associated publication are managed and authorised by Strategic Communications of the NSW Department of Health. Last updated: 30 November, 2010