- Publications & Resources
- Review of Substance Use in Pregnancy Services
Review of Substance Use in Pregnancy Services
The NSW Health Review of Substance Use in Pregnancy was conducted in response to recommendations from the NSW Ombudsman. The review examines a number of aspects of exciting NSW Area Health Services (AHS) drug and alcohol services for pregnant women including:
- the accessibility of these services;
- assessment, referral pathways and continuity of care for women between drug and alcohol services and maternity (antenatal and postnatal) services;
- gaps in referral pathways;
- models of service delivery and ;
- provides recommendations for improvements to these services.
The Review provides a systematic overview of service provision across NSW.
File link: Review of Substance Use in Pregnancy Services
File size: 984Kb
Date of Publication: 15 February 2010
Author Branch: Drug & Alcohol Office