Aboriginal Environmental Health Initiatives address a broad range of health related issues such as improving nutrition, animal health, improving waste management etc. Highlights included:
- companion animal health programs with 4 communities
- pest control programs with 5 communities
- food safety and nutrition programs with 3 communities
- waste management programs with 4 communities
- drinking water treatment and rain water tank projects with 4 communities
- hygiene programs in 10 communities.