​Please refer to the NSW Health website for general health information regarding bushfires.

Information for parents and child care centres regarding enrolment

Parents who have been evacuated and are unable to access their child’s immunisation records, or who have been unable to get their child vaccinated, can enrol their child in child care and provide evidence of their immunisation status within 12 weeks of enrolment (see section 1.3 of the NSW Health Immunisation Enrolment Toolkit).

Parents can obtain a copy of their child’s Immunisation History Statement from the Australian Immunisation Register by using either their Medicare online account through myGov or the Express Plus Medicare mobile app. Parents who are unable to access Medicare online may attend their local doctor and ask them to print a copy of their child’s Immunisation History Statement.

Page Updated: Tuesday 25 February 2020
Contact page owner: Immunisation