Due to COVID- 19, the July 29 2020 Youth Health Forum will be live streamed to individuals, there will be no video conferences held at the usual rural and regional sites.
Information for July 29 2020 Youth Health Forum live stream
- Cost: Free of charge (no registration is required to watch the live event)
Watch the live stream anywhere on the forum day (AEST 9am - 12pm)
Check out the streaming tips if you encounter technical difficulty on the Forum day
- To ask questions on the Forum day, please text questions to 0452 378 112 stating location and question. For example " [Dubbo], my Q to Speaker A is .."
- Attendees' feedback on the forum is important to us. Please fill in the online evaluation form after the forum.
- The speakers’ presentations will be available within two weeks of each forum.
- Optional: To receive a reminder email to watch this event, please register by COB 24 July 2020.
The Youth Health Forum organising committee
The Youth Health Forum organising committee includes representatives from Academic Department of Adolescent Medicine; Transition Care Network, Agency for Clinical Innovation; CAPTOS, Department of Psychological Medicine, The Children’s Hospital at Westmead (CHW); Children’s Hospital School, CHW; Department of Adolescent Medicine, CHW; Department of Adolescent and Young Adult Medicine, Westmead Hospital; Disability, Youth and Paediatric Health, NSW Health; High Street Youth Health Service; Ambulatory & Primary Health Care, Illawarra Shoalhaven Local Health District (LHD); Area School Link Coordinator, Northern Sydney LHD; and Transcultural Mental Health Centre.